Whatever your business, you are a teacher. You educate people on why they need your product or services. You show them how to do something that makes their lives easier, better, richer, more satisfying. You offer them a system that gets results. You are a teacher.
Are you giving your Target Community what they need to know?
In How to Craft Magnetic Cornerstone Content that Lays a Strong Foundation I help you identify the core concepts of what you offer and along with steps to craft those ideas into foundational evergreen articles that introduce your work to new members of your community and motivates them to learn it.
If you are like me, finding those core concepts is a bit like panning for gold in a cold mountain stream. It takes searching for the right spot to pan for gold and patience to find the nuggets we want to share. Our ideas are the rushing stream, our mining pan is the Magnetic Content Development System and the nuggets we capture are the most important information we have to teach.
I help entrepreneurs who are eager to share their knowledge develop a line of information products that educate, motivate and inspire their target community. It is the focus of my work. It is my passion. My Magnetic Content Development System is taught in my extensive How To Craft Series.
The Magnetic Content Development System gets immediate results
The primary purpose of my Magnetic Content Development System (which is taught throughout the How to Craft Series) is to help you craft the strongest, most relevant content possible. It helps you choose your best ideas, organize them into a logical sequence, and write in a meaningful style that connects and convinces. My unique system asks you to build your Success Library of Information Products in this order:
1. Your landing page outlines the boundaries of your work and creates the promise of your business. It is the invitation you extend to new visitors. Writing your Landing Page first outlines your project and identifies the results you plan to achieve.
(Book 1 – Landing Page Magic)
2. Your opt in offer begins to build relationships by offering something of value that produces results and motivates prospects to join your community. Your opt in offer helps you further define what is most important to your target community.
(Book 2 -How to Craft a Magnetic Opt In Offer that Captivates and Converts)
3. Your mini-ecourse furthers their education as it builds trust. It gives you the opportunity to begin to deliver value and show that you are indeed an expert in your field.
(Book 3 – How to Craft a Magnetic Mini-Ecourse That Builds Trust)
4. Your Cornerstone Content explains the foundational premises they must know in order to get the most out of your work. This evergreen content is the starting place for new members of your community and will be referred back to for clarity as you expand your business.
(Book 4 – How to Craft Magnetic Cornerstone Content that Builds a Strong Foundation)
These are the first four products I recommend you create with my repeatable Magnetic Content Development System. You are urged to begin with the Landing Page Worksheet for every project you undertake.
My process lessens the idea clutter and sets you rapidly on target toward a compelling product. Writing your landing page first helps you guarantee that great results keep getting easier and easier to produce.
- Each exercise in the Magnetic Content Development System takes you a step father in the discovery process
- Each exercise offers a process of elimination that helps you uncover the nuggets and insights you want to share
- This repeatable process can and should be used to define every project or service
I’m Your Idea Organizer and I love helping people focus their ideas into compelling products and services. I listen, I distill, I identify. And that’s what the How to Craft Series will do for you as it leads you though the steps necessary to create any type of information product you can dream up. This series teaches you to use my Magnetic Content Development System which sprang from my love of writing and my gift of organizing.
The purpose of your Cornerstone Content
Cornerstone Content is a series of evergreen articles that speak to the Beginner’s Mind of your Target Community. They clearly and simply explain the foundational concepts that members of your community need to know in order to get the most from what you offer. They are not long in length. They do not go into great detail. They simply settle the new reader into the foundation of your system before you take steps to move them forward. As you write in more detail about each idea you can refer people back to these foundational articles.
How to Craft Magnetic Cornerstone Content that Builds a Strong Foundation
aligns new community members with your vision and prepares them to move forward.
You will learn to:
- Define your core concepts - the steps that will move your community forward faster and easier than others in your field.
- Create content that quickly orients your new members to your work and services
- Express your core teachings in powerful phrases and images
- Free yourself of jargon as you lean to simplify your explanations for the Beginner’s Mind.
- Write motivational content that produces measurable results right from the beginning that helps you become the go-to person in your field
- Earn income from each one of your foundational ideas as you turn your Cornerstone Content into fee-based products.
- Stay on target with what you teach and offer because you have identified your most important concepts.
- Craft evergreen content that contains your most important foundational information.
- Identify the material you will expand into future products and services
Don’t start crafting your Cornerstone Content until you have your landing page, opt in offer and mini-eccourse written for your main business.
Do work though the Landing Page Magic Worksheets to begin every project
Table of Contents
- How Do You Want To Make a Difference?
- What Cornerstone Content Can Do For You
- What Are You Going To Teach”
- Students Leave With an Understanding of
- The Evergreen Quality of Your Cornerstone Content
- How to Develop Your Cornerstone Series
- The Importance of Story Telling
- How to Add Interactive Elements
- Start Writing Your Cornerstone Content
- Writing Tips to Strengthen Your Message
- Use Your Resource Box as a Call to Action
- The Value of Deep Linking
- Leverage Your Ideas Into Fee-Based Products
- How Do You Plan to Keep on Learning?
- Your Next Steps
My Magnetic Content Development System helps you easily identify and develop the foundational steps you want to teach your community and readily turn those concepts into valuable information products.
What would you give to have Cornerstone Content that captures the interest of your new members and attracts them to further explore you and your work?
How to Craft Magnetic Cornerstone Content that